Friday, June 12, 2009

The end......


Well he we are, at the end of another school year and the beginning of the summer. After many days and many months of blogging I'm going to have to say that blogging Fridays have been fun! after a long week of lots of work it's always good to have a lazy class day on a Friday(you still have to do work but you have so much fun doing it.) and you can add these really funny random pictures to it to make it even more fun. I would have to say that my favourite blog of the day would have to be one I did on was 'survival of the fittest'. I think the main reason i enjoyed that one so much was trying to find pictures that related to Survival of the fittest, in the end I choose a hamster lifting a barbell over it's head (it was so funny the moment I first saw it). I didn't have a least favourite blog, they were all really fun to do and it killed time with something fun to do. I think the way the teacher designed the whole process of blogging is fin the way it is, don't change it! Alright moving on from the blogging aspect of it and on to the actual class part of it. Overall it was a really fun class (I always enjoy English class) my favourite activity of the class all year would have to be the 'how to..' project that everyone had to do, The best thing was that you were able to do anything for you 'how to..' project. It could have been anything and well lest be honest alot of those projects that some people did were really random... but fun none the less. My least favourite activity would have to be the little quiz's we had every other day for the class novel: The last book in the Universe. Cause if you were late for class or you had forgotten some of the answers (or you just didn't read it like some people did) you felt kinda dumb for not getting perfect on it.




Looking back to some past projects, I had to do an autobiography on a famous person I deemed worthy of me telling the whole class about. Mt favourite famous person that we worked on was George W. Bush, mostly because that day we have a substitute and the teacher really, really, really, really didn't like George Bush and every other sentence he would make an insult towards poor old George. George Bush trys to do well, he just really sucks at it. I think that the next year class should learn about famous sports teams that have been around for a long time (New Zealand ALL BLACKS, Boston Celtics, etc) from past players to present players. Cause without sports there would be boredom!


Well that's the end of my blogging career, I hope to those in the future that surf the Internet come and find my website and learn from the knowledge that I have learned and written. Keep on learning you crazy teenagers!



No comments:

Post a Comment